Following the media report that Al-Qaeda heir Hamza bin Laden son to late Osama bin laden had been killed earlier in august, president of the united states of America Donald trump came out on Saturday to make a confirmation on the report saying that Hamza bin laden who is said to had been responsible for planning and dealing with various terrorist groups had been killed in a united states counterterrorism operation in Afghanistan, Pakistan region.
In the statement released by the state house president trump said, “The loss of Hamza bin Laden not only deprives al-Qaida of important leadership skills and the symbolic connection to his father, but undermines important operational activities of the group”.
Earlier media report to the intelligence officers believed that Hamza bin laden was killed a couple of months ago in an encounter with the united states forces but was still lacking confirmation from the US officials.
This incident was earlier confirmed in August by Mark Esper who is the US Secretary of Defense in a press interview.
Hamza bin Laden’s death comes after the US State Department offered one million-dollar for anyone who will provide information that may lead to his arrest earlier this year.